Roulette is one of the most popular classic casino games. The players have a variety of betting options – a player can place a bet on either a single number, a section of numbers, colour – black or red and even on odd number. The slots (pockets) of the wheel are numbered from 1 to 36. In the number ranges from 1 to 10 and 19 to 28, the odd numbers are red and the even numbers are black. In the number ranges from 11 to 18 and 29 to 36, the odd numbers are black and the even numbers are red.
In all online casinos you will find European and American version of roulette.In European Roulette, also known as “single zero” , the pockets of the roulette wheel are numbered from 1 to 36, with a green pocket for zero. In American Roulette, or the “double zero” there is an additional pocket for “00”.
Once all bets are placed, the wheel spins in one direction and the ball spins in the opposite direction. Eventually the ball falls in one of the slots (pockets) of the wheel, which determines the winning number.The payouts depend on the type of the bet that is placed.
Players may place “inside” bet, by selecting a number or a range of number and “outside” bet, by selecting a larger range of pockets – colour, even or odd.
Video slots are one of the most popular casino games. The exciting features, graphics, animation and sound all bring an unique experience for every taste.
The most common video games are the five reel video slots. Various symbols are displayed on each reel. The line that crossed through one and the same symbol on each reel and matches the winning pattern is called “payline”. The payline could be of various shapes – horizontal, triangular, zigzag, etc. and could follow a different pattern i.e. from bottom left to top right, straight line from left to right, ect.. The players are encouraged to play multiple lines as the odds to win are higher. Each video slot shows the pay table i.e. a list of all pay outs, line combinations and bonuses. The features that are integrated in the video slots are:
- Bonus symbol – a certain number (usually 3 or more) of bonus symbol in active playline trigger a bonus game
- Scatters – a certain number of scatters trigger free spins.
- Wild symbol – the wild symbol substitutes for any other symbol except for scatter and bonus
- Random jackpots – i.e. progressive jackpot games that allow players to win a random jackpot at any time with any stake
The video slots are programmed to pay out a percentage of the bets that are placed by players. This percentage is known as “payout percentage” or “return to player”. For example, if a slot shows 95% payout this means for each £100 played, £95 is pay out in winnings. This doesn’t mean that each individual player will win that amount of money, this represents what percentage is paid out by the casino as winnings.
The video slots are designed using the principle of random number generators, which constantly generate a sequence of hundreds (even thousands) of numbers simulated random numbers per second. When the “play” button is pressed, the most recent random number is used to determine the result, in other words the results depends on when the game is played. Most slots generate numbers, even when they are not being played, which means that it is impossible for the players to predict the sequence, even if they know how the slots are programmed.
Our team have reviewed the best software providers of video slots and below you can see our selection.
BlackJack is one of the most played casino games in the world. Blackjack, also known as twenty one, is a card game between a player and a dealer. Players compete against the dealer. The aim of the game is to beat the dealer. The game is played with one or more decks of 52 cards. The pay-out of the game is 2 : 1. The player has the following options to beat the dealer:
- Get 21 points on first two cards (called blackjack)
- Get a score higher than dealer, without exceeding 21
- Let the dealer to withdraw a card until his hand exceed 21
When the player receives the first 2 cards, the player has the following options:
- Hit – takes another card from the dealer
- Stand - does not take another card
- Double down – the player can double his bet, but he commits to stand after receiving one more card
- Split – available only when the player receives the first two cards. If the first two cards are with the same value, i.e. 2 face cards, the player splits the hand into two hands, by increasing the bet. The dealer splits the hand into two hands and withdraws an additional card for each hand.
If the first card of the dealer is Ace, the player can insure his bet, before the dealer checks his second card. The insurance is a side bet. If the dealer hits blackjack, the player receives a pay-out 2:1